- Inhale, and reach high in hastasana
- Exhale, fold grounding hands a few inches from wall and walk feet close to hands.
- Inhale, firm arms, shoulders, fingers, and swiftly raise one leg and then the other, using wall for support.
- Exhale, and firm inner core, and look down if assistance balancing is needed.
- Hold pose 3 to 5 breaths or as long as comfortable up to a minute and slowly release.
- This pose take practice and requires balance, and strong arm, shoulder, and core strength.
Strengthen upper body, improves balance, strengthen core, strengthen bones.
Preparation Before Pose
It is recommended this pose be with the assistance of a yoga teacher, at the wall or both.