- 1. Inhale, begin lying on stomach.
- 3. Inhale, bending opposite knee, reaching back with same side arm and hold foot.
- 4. Exhale, bending opposite knee and reaching back to hold opposite foot.
- 5. Inhale, keeping core firm even pressure on feet.
- 6. Exhale, applying pressure to tops of feet to stretch quadicepts.
- 7. Inhale, easing twist slightly if needed.
- 8. Exhale, applying pressure to tops of feet to stretch quadicepts.
- 9. Hold pose each side 3 - 7 breathes or as long as comfortable.
Caution for yogis with back issues